Saturday, December 22, 2007

Week 1 & 2

Wow time does fly!! I can't believe little Jo is almost four months old already and I really can't believe I've hardly updated our blog at all during that time! It really isn't him, he's a darling little angel that just sleeps and smiles and eats and sleeps again... no I intend to lay the blame on the recent church Christmas party I helped organise and the constant stream of visitors we've had - which had been lovely but has left very little time for typing blogs!

Excuses aside, even though we're much further down the track as far as parenting little Joseph goes I still had some snaps from the 'early days' I wanted to share ... so here they are!

Joseph's first visit to the Opera ... well Circular Quay anyway!
And this is what every good Mum does when she can't find a tissue in a hurry!


Just hanging with 'The Gramps'!
Joseph sleeps through his first sandcastle making lesson!
Digging into chips with Daddy at Watson's Bay
Despite the arrival of a little brother there's still plenty of opportunities for little Bell to hit the surf with friends
like Billy...
and his big brother Vincent!
Letmethink ... what's missing? Sand, surf and ....
ICE-CREAM!!

No comments: