Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A HOT New Year!

Wow! A major epoch is about to be reached!
The transition of this Blog from
2007 to 2008
!

I know there were some skeptics amongst you who thought this moment would never happen but we proved you wrong!

2008! Now that's pretty up-to-date isn't it?!!

Well in true Aussie fashion New Years Day was a roaster so we headed for the local Wenty pool for a day of water, sunscreen and sausages!

And the odd 'polish-up-your-diving' comp for hours of onlooker fun!
I think this is Paul ... but maybe possibly Brad!
(You'd think I'd recognize my own husbands legs wouldn't you?!)
"Whatchya reckon Jet ... shall we give the old diving a shot?"
"Mmmm I dunno feels a bit chilly to me!"
"Ah don't be such a girl! It's the perfect temperature!"
"Everyone out of the way! We're Coming In!"
"Um hang on a sec... what is that?!"
"Great! Isn't it always the way? Just about to dive in and there's a prickly sea urchin in the way!"
"So down the stairs it is!
Aaaarrrghhh
A bit Chilly isn't it?!"
Paul checks Isobel's other flotation device - her very chubbily cheeks!
Larking about!


"See I told you we shouldn't have gone in ... I'm definitely waterlogged here!"
A very happy bystander!

"Ok enough giggles and laughs ... time for lunch people!"
Some of us didn't even make it that far!
But most of us did!
A spot of boules... does anyone actually know the rules?!
Such a cute mischievous imp!
I guess it runs in the family!
And what do you know ... more pool time!
(Very responsibly under the shade during the heat of the day!)





And there's still time afterwards for whiling away the balmy afternoon with more sports!
Like Totamjet
"Ok, now that's cheating!"
"Are you going to play sensibly of what Jet, some of us are still waiting?!"
Ahhh nothing like a nice afternoon relax...
Hey a friend, you wanna relax too Moo Moos?
"Love to Jo. Hold it a sec, you seem to have something...
"...in your eye!"
"Hang on ... just about got it..."
"Yup as I said, nothing like a nice afternoon relax...!"

No comments: