Friday, September 05, 2008

What the Apple??!

With our brave little man recently launched on 'solid food' (ie very watery rice cereal!) it was time to widen his food groups to that tip top essential for little person's everywhere - APPLE PUREE!

Now I have to admit that throughout the following little photo shoot my little man didn't actually make a peep ... infact the only sound in the room was my unmotherly chortles, the chic chic of the camera and Isobel's occasional offers to help! I however am going to write what I'm sure he would have said had he been able to talk and not been in such shock!
"OK Mum enough with the rice time to bring on the big boy fruit!"

"EEEEeeeeeooowwwwwwgg"


"What in the APpLe was THAT?!"

"Hey Mum! Have you heard of sugar?!!"

"Hey watch doin'?! No! Nomorenomorenomo...

"Too late!"

"Aw NO! I think I just swollowed some!!"

"Get it out! Getitoutgetitout!!!"

"Green goop overload... can't get it all out!! ...can't ...get ...it... all ...OUT!"

"Whatchyalaughing for?! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS??! DO YA?! DO YA?!!"

"Soo... I did pretty well ha Mum?! You got any more!"

1 comment:

The Gramps said...

Nothing we can say but.......

`BRILLIANT`

Nanna and Gramps Smith