I can't believe it! I've finally reached MARCH!
March mean's Joseph's six month birthday!!
And SIX months means:
Real Food Time!!!
And here to dish out the good stuff (ie rice cereal!) is our very own little lady!
"OK, I think I'm ready guys!"
"I've done my research and know how to use a spoon and everything!"
"Yup I figure it's some kind of pre-food mouth stretcher impliment!"
And here it comes ...
"Um..."
"Not sure? Why not try another mouthful...?"
"Yes! Eat more, more, more!"
"You want my opinion?"
"Food is pretty overated stuff actually!"
"Although the 'feeding' side of things does look fun! Give us a go!!"
"Mmm this spoon thing is a lot harder to aim with food on it!"Translation: I aint openin my mouth till I get the spoon back!
"Mum stop pushin it! It aint goin in!'"
"Don't worry Mum I'll get it in!"
"Ahhhh"
"What is she doing?"
"Yup I think that is ... yes! Her tonsils!"
Kim and I have come to the conclusion that this kind of Guppy-mouth feeding-a-baby encouragement is unconciouse and innate! I used to tease Kim about doing it with Moos but then we noticed Bell ... unless she's been watching Kim feed Milz it seems to be very own speciality!
And she's really perfected it!


"OK Mum I know I'm a pro but don't get too carried away with the photos!"
And in the end she succeeded where I had failed so maybe that proves something!!
Hole in one!
"Yeeuurchhhh!!! This stuff is really gross! Get it out, get it out, get it out!!"
"I know that 'food' is a big deal and all ...
"but at the end of the day I think I'd rather just stick with...
"my tasty fingers!"


No comments:
Post a Comment